But what if you could get a realistic perspective on the ability of your income and assets to help meet your long-term needs and objectives? What if you could analyze a variety of 'what-if' scenarios to prepare for all the contingencies the future might hold?
You can potentially stack the deck in your favor. And you don't need a crystal ball to do it. You just need a sophisticated, innovative planning model that gives you the power to chart your own future financial course. Without it, your plans for the future are not plans at all - they're nothing more than guesswork. With our proprietary Financial Condition Model, you can:
- Assess the long-term impact of taxes, inflation, and each of the financial strategies you're now using or planning to use.
- Project your annual cash flow (income and expenses) alongside your asset growth over the full length of your life expectancy.
- Estimate the size of your net worth each year, as well as your savings, your investments and your transferable estate.
It might even revolutionize your thinking. Our modeling can help you project and control your financial future. It can help you decide whether the course you're following today is prudent or even adequate. How does the strategy you just implemented or are now considering compare with other available options? What might happen if circumstances change (such as higher taxes, higher inflation or lower returns on your investments)?
The answers might change your mind about the way you've prepared for the future. If so, we've got the expertise and the tools to help. We take the time to understand your needs as well as your goals and then prepare your financial profile. Only then will we present a range of solutions for you to consider.
Our approach to investment planning relies on core principles developed and tested since the inception of our firm. These principles are:
- Asset allocation provides the foundation to managing portfolio risk and return potential;
- Tax efficiency and asset location are critical;
- Portfolio expenses must be scrutinized;
- No single money management firm can be all things to all people; and
- Our most important role is to be an objective advocate. Our goal is to control costs, be tax efficient and manage risk. This provides an effective way of helping towards achieving your financial goals.
We leverage the power of technology to drive our disciplined five-step investment process: investment planning and implementation.
- Step 1 - Advice and planning
- Step 2 - Portfolio modeling, analysis and design
- Step 3 - Investment policy statement (IPS) development planning
- Step 4 - Implementation, manager search and selection
Step 5 - Ongoing monitoring, due diligence and reporting**
**Available through our investment advisory programs.
In today's economic environment, obtaining investment information is easy; choosing the investments that are appropriate for you is much more difficult. We assist you in identifying your investment objectives, evaluating your risk tolerance, analyzing your current portfolio, developing an appropriate asset allocation strategy and recommending various alternatives tailored to help towards meeting your individual needs and goals.
Account Access: Whether you are buying a mutual fund for the first time or you're an experienced investor with a diversified portfolio, we can help. With access to state-of-the-art investment databases and communication with a variety of money managers, we have the tools, resources and experience necessary to evaluate your needs and develop a customized financial plan.
Our securities brokerage is a natural extension of the financial services we provide. It's just one of the many ways we can assist you in developing and maintaining your financial portfolio.